UPDATE: 13th June 2015 – E-petitions via the HM Government website are currently inaccessible following a break after the General Election. For more information, click here.
PETITION – ‘Combating, breaking the myths and taboo on Child Sexual Abuse (CSA). Ensuring Survivors are not pathologised and victimised by our society’
We have recently opened an e-petition, see the link below to sign and support One in Four and their quest to get funding to help survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse access the services they so desperately need. Please take a minute or so to sign this e-petition.
Before your signature is added to the e-petition, you will need to confirm your email address by clicking on the link below:
PETITION – ‘Make personalised NHS budgets for talking therapies available to victims of sexual abuse’
Find on e-petitions.direct.gov.uk.
We, the undersigned call on the Government to make personalised NHS budgets for talking therapies available to victims of sexual abuse.
PETITION – ‘Fund equal services for male abuse victims’
I am a survivor of abuse myself and as woman I have had support to deal with the aftermath. My brother did not have the same support and it seems many men live with the legacy of abuse on their own because of lack of services.
I would like to see:
- More funding to provide specialist counselling and therapy services for male survivors of CSA.
- A dedicated 24 hour helpline service for men suffering domestic violence.
- Refuges/safe houses for men needing to escape domestic violence.
- Rape crisis centres to support men and boys.
- A perpetrator scheme for all domestic violence perpetrators.
- Campaigns aimed at ending domestic violence to be gender neutral.
No victim deserves to be left behind.